Friday, May 7, 2010

‘SISTERS CALCULATION’

This is what happen between me and my sisters two days ago...

ME : Suba, u still owe me RM 30

Suba ; I only have 50.. You give 20 first than I will give u 30

Me : OK. Bani pls give Suba 20, and take 50 from her.. than u give me 15. cause I owe u 15.

Suba : athe nambathe.. etho kanakeh tillu mulleh pannethe.

Bani : yalah.. I take 15 means, where is the 20 I pay Suba.

Me : it’s already in 50 wat

Bani : I don’t get it.. I give suba 20.. and u pay me 15.. where is my 20 than,,
I have a feeling that suba understood the calculation but pretend not getting it and say don’t trust puspa. She tries to trick you,
And Bani seems to believe it.. he he he .. the same calculation we did for 3 times until i get confused. We laugh so loud at 10pm, and got scolding from mum cause she was sleeping.

ANYONE UNDERSTANDS MY CALCULATION... LOL

4 comments:

Nithz said...

Inteh mathiri calculation na yengaiyumeh parthethileh..Haha.Anyway, a good one lah :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha..enna kodumai puspa ethu?? :)

I already hate maths..ethula counting vere..

MachanBro

jeeva said...

oiiii...pasal duit tak seberapa kamu nakl kita confuse ke....i malas nak kira2 ni.....

ganesh said...

hi fren... ive read abt the calculations n abt the fight... the thought of being with sisters, some comedies n gallata's n getting scold by mom... make me realise how unfortunate i am for being an orphan. i wish u..all the best. i just hope u all b together till the end..
ganesh.