Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Movies


Watching movie is my Fav pasting time and to release tension. June 2010 is a bit too much since im visiting the cinema's frequently. on 5th June Singam at Brem Mall, 7th June Prince of Persia at Wangsa Walk, 13th June The Karate Kid at Wangsa Walk.

I didn't know there is TGV at Wangsa Walk till i googled at Cinemaonline.com for the time of show. Makes my life easier cause its only about 5 to 10 minutes drive from the place i'm staying. HA HA HA ...

Well, I still have another two more to see. which is A-Team and Ravanan.

4 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

Singam is quiet good. I like Anushka as well a good respect towards Surya as he chooses to act good movies continuously than rubbishes done by some top actors. I think people would have guessed who i mentioning.

Anonymous said...

Hi..

Well agree with Bavani..
Singam is good and Surya's acting skill is superb as usual..No doubt Surya is the n0.1 actor now.


MachanBro

longriflewarrior said...

hi smiling moon... ganesh here, frm KL. ive read ur blog! i like the calculation part, coz i myself a 'kanaku methai'!

So far, i have seen Karate Kid and Ravanan. Both films has a different concepts but still its abt human drama, emotions, peelings, spirits, ... eh? sory if my comment is weird... however i liked the so called cinematograpy-or art visual effects in Ravanan.

Im new to this blog.. pls visit my blog at (+ http)

longriflewarrior.blogspot.com

hope we can b frens..! im in need of frenz too!

Smiling Moon said...

I MIzz A-Team and Raavanan :(

Ganesh : Thanks for dropping at my blog. will do teh same. Take Care

Machanbro : soo happy to know u like surya. many like ajith or vijay only..