Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011

I can't believe that time of New year came so fast. Did not realize how fast the time has passed. As for the new year Goal Sets achievement, I am a bit stressed trying to plan Plus, lately it seems that I have a millions of work to follow up and to be done. Therefore, this year I am trying to take some of the pressure off and follow the flow of time to know what I need this year.


I must tell the starting of 2011 was really, really good. Got a "SURPRISE GIFT" from my MD to make me stay. And I pulled back my resignation.

My son going to standard one this year so I extended the discipline, as I’m worried about his studies. He is very playful.

1 comment:

geeth said...

Glad you got that suprise gift.. resignation is a big decision :)
Hope ur son enjoys his school!