Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY PONGAL


it is not easy forgiving someone
Especially, when you knew the difficulty faced in life because of that person.
It took me three years to forgive.
Damn hard but I know I have too.
I know im hurting the most important person feeling by accepting him into my life.
How could you forgive him when he let u bear the weight on your shoulders alone.
It’s not fair for you… I understand
But I learn to forgive before it is too late.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I'M SORRY AMMA.
N I LOVE YOU.. HAPPY PONGGAL

2 comments:

Veni said...

Hi,

Hmm...dont know what happen...but just want to say....it takes a lot of courage to forgive then to hate someone. So am glad you have decided to forgive and carry on. Life is short so no point to have hatred.

Bavani Mahen said...

HAPPY PONGGAL TO ALL CELEBRATES PONGGAL! lets enjoy every moment we have in life.