Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School time again!



I feel nervous and a little scared than my kids who being normal on their way to school. Guess my kids prepared for their school.

New school, new uniform, new frens. Reminds me of my school days. Hmmmmmmmm .......
I saw a lot parents on the first day. Teachers are completely busy. However, it is a great feeling to see my kids make new friend.
Saw some kids cried and request their parents to stay. In that way I am lucky cause my kids just ignored me as soon as they get into their classes.
Kindergarten teachers surely know how to handle those crying kids. One of the funniest one is telling the parents to run away while holding their kid.

4 comments:

Veni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veni said...

Hi,

Got your link from Ammu's blog. Glad to know another Malaysian female blogger as there's not many out there : )
Would be nice to know your name?

Bavani Mahen said...

No comments. Still single.
My school day was just fine too as i felt comfortable when bro and sis was around with me. If alone i don't know.
Im sure u can recall someone throw stones at you and me coz doesnt want to go to school. he he he...

Smiling Moon said...

Hi Veni
im puspa.. glad to c u ere..

Bavani.
i still remember that person who threw stone at me. now she have graduated .. all because of us.. if we dont force her to go to school.