Friday, March 20, 2009

CINDIAN

I have sign up a membership with California Fitness and took fitness trainer for 12 sessions. His name is Ananda. training with him sometimes tough sometimes he go easy. Very nice guy.

He is actually a cindian. Same goes to me too. He ask me this question.. Why do all Cindian gals married to Indian Guy. That is when I started to dig my relation and frens listing of cindian gal. To my surprised, they all married to an Indian guy. Actually nothing, wrong with it, according to Anand. However, there must be a particular reason.

I agree… but I do not know. All I know is I am still madly in love with my hubby.

2 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

Hmmm... Perhaps we are more exposed to the Indian culture and lifestyle.
Well, What do we bother whether our boyfriend and husband are chinese or hindu. The most important thing is whether u get the happiness, the warmth, care and secured feeling by the man you are in love with and not forgetting we should return the same feel towards them.

Scorpion said...

Hemm..food for thought!

It's rare to see a Chinese guy getting married to an indian girl. There are many chinese girls married to Indian guys.

Since women are more concerned with love, warmth and happiness thus they sacrifice their culture to adhere to their husband's way, which is indian way. So their litters too follow the indian culture, so the choose someone from their own culture. Nicol David is a Chindian, err..I think so..