Friday, April 24, 2009

ARUNDHATI

Have you seen the movie...? I truly enjoyed, even scared to death when going to sleep. I could not remember when the last I saw a movie which lets the Actress to hold a strong character. Arundhati character has been picturised beautifully. Now they plan to remake it in Hindi. I hope they don’t spoil it like how they did in remake of Chandramukhi.

They wanted Anushka Sharma. She was perfect. But the producer was under the impression that she’s under contract with Yashraj Films. So, they might settle for the actress who played the lead in the Telugu Arundhati in Hindi. Coincidentally her name too is Anushka.” Her debut film in Tamil was Rendu with Madhavan.

I am a big fan of Anushka Shetty

Please do not move an inch for the scene whereby she perform special dance front of Pasupathi. I was mesmerized.

3 comments:

tulipspeaks said...

The movie was brilliant! And she was awesome!!

:-)


ammu.

Bavani Mahen said...

Such a beauty she is. Very talented and she just got the right break on her career. Arunthati an excellence story and the picturisation, art, costume to everything was great. An A class movie.
When can we see such movies which heroine oriented and good story in tamil?
I'm a fan of Anushka now.

suba said...

ya. very nice movie. great plot. truly enjoyed.