Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Childhood Nickname


I cannot stop laughing as I am typing this topic. Well, when I say nick name.. I’m sure many out there have weird names at their childhood time. The names were given after our appearance, mistake we done, the way we talk and many aspects. When I was small gal... I hate the nickname given to me. Even I will chase the person who call me such just to give one bang on their head. Usually my sisters get the whacking. Cause my elder brother can punch me back. And I do remember how we “3 sisters” get beaten from our brother for calling him with his nickname. The teasing stopped when we reach an adult age. But that was funniest & Sweetest memory which makes me laugh.

many readers might wonder what my nickname was. I'm definitely not gonna tell cause that’s very embarrassing nick name. Anyhow, it's not worse than my other siblings… if they are reading this.. I’m sure they agree that they had the weirdest and irritating nick name. I would like to list down some of funny nicknames from my side. Definitely not my siblings. Don’t worry bro and sis’s... I will keep the secret.
1. muthere pundi (Pundi Kencing) bed-wetting.
2. Jamma kuude (Toilet Bowl) Funny right… he’s been called with this name because many say he born in toilet bowl. Actually, bathroom floor but people change the story to irritate him.
3. Konneh Kai (Crocket hand)
4. kai umbi (likes to suck Thumb)
5. konneh kondeh (crocket pony tail “hair”)
6. ayyah kunji (I’m not going to translate this),
7. kosseh mutheh ( Zero –always get zero in exam)

1 comment:

Bavani Mahen said...

Just recalling the childhood memories. A good article for all to laugh and relax.