Thursday, September 17, 2009

Secret Box


Pardon me for not being around for sometime. nothing spark my mind on what to write.. so yesterday I thought of writing about my Secret Box.

Yes, I have a secret box and I Keep it in the dark. No one ever finds it. and I never shared even to close one about this Box. I don’t keep my SECRET LIFE. However, I keep notes of the Mistake I have done and when I need to admit it.

Why do I take time to admit? Good Question. No one realize who is the cause behind it. But I knew its me and don’t dare to admit. When few months or years passed, the matter won’t be a big thing to them. That is when I will admit. And most of the time, I get... “It’s ok... Its already passed... So cheer up” See what I mean.

There is one time I admit to a mistake, which I kept for 4 years. It took me longer to gain my guts because the pain is still there. When I did the mistake, many knew it but they don’t know why I did it. They hated me to maximum. The person who made me do it walk away without any guilt feeling. It is a long long long story and I do not want to drag it out.

When I opened my secret Box yesterday, I realize I have two more to go. But I have to add in another one. Maybe next year I will clear all out. Wish me Luck.

2 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

I always like to be positive and remind myself learn from mistake

Anonymous said...

i'm speechless...
it's a good that at least you know that you did mistakes, some never...

nice to know this...