Friday, September 25, 2009

Questions

Questions, which we will come across , whether you like it or not ..

21 years old - When I’m enjoying my single life “Yeppo Kalayanam”

22 Years Old - When I just got married “Eppo Baby”

23 years Old - Trying to be do well in mother job for my Prince “ eppo rendavethe”

24 Years Old - Give birth to my second prince “marepediyum annah ?? ponnu venama”

Now I’m 28 years old.. many ask me “Ponnu venumneh asai illeyah ?” ada kaduvileh… yen in the makkalgeh think panna mathikirangeh… Kasseh ennah maretheleyah kaikithe. Each step in life nowadays needs money. I am not financially stable.

Let me announce it here... May 2010 I will try for baby… I DON’T CARE IF ITS Boy or gal… but that will be the final. No more kids after that. please pray for me that I will get girl to put a full stop from makkal kekireh kelvikeh. I remember kamal said “kelvi kekirethe rombe easy…”

2 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

don't fell for the innocence of the kids face. he he he. However they two are very cute kids when talking about their naughtiness. Well, you are a contributor to indian community on increasing our population in M'sia. he he he.

Nithz said...

For the first half of your life, people tell you what you should do; for the second half, they tell you what you should have done..Life is half spent before we know what it is. God bless you & your family :)