Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Deepavali Preparation

It is always a joy thinking that the Deepavali is near. It is a day where all gathers and at the same time partying. I started preparing two months ago, as in buying cards, cloths, cookies, and firecrackers. I know I shopped quite early, which is because I do not like to shop in crowd and rushing. I should finish my final shopping by this weekend which is to buy a Giordano pants for my hubby and this Saturday I will put up decorations.

This year deepavali, we got to wake up at 3 o’clock. Its because we have to go and have our oil bath before the sun gets up and it’s last Saturday for Portasi Sani whereby we should be in Perumal temple at 4.30am. Waking my kutties will be tough job for me, but with just a few firecrackers early morning could help me. I also plan to try carrot Halwa recipe which I got from
http://arunathetemptations.blogspot.com/ .

Not forgetting that Today is the first anniversary of my blog Smiling Moon.

2 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

Can't do much preparation since im not feeling well. Hopefully i will get well before Diwali.

zuiyanhong said...

Congratulation, you have blogged for a year.