Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY

Oh, where do I began, It was really a wonderful and blessed Birthday. My hubby blown me with flowers and cake delivery to my office. When my colleagues ask me what my kids bought for me, I say they are still small. Only a kiss. I wasn’t expecting anything till I reach their school to fetch them. They chase their frens and make them wish me “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”. It’s a kind of different gift. Speechless, filled with happiness. We had dinner outside, taking one day break from kitchen. After the celebration, I went to sleep earlier than them cause too tired of being happy the whole day.



Usually when I got monthly menstrual, I will put the mattress down and sleep. My eyes are closed but not sleeping. That’s when I heard my two kids whispering to each other saying “amma sleep already. Let’s kiss her and say we love her”. So sweet. Once they done, they switch off the light.

This is the best part. Once they off the light they could not see clearly to get on the bed. The first foot stepped on my head to climb on the bed is Rageshvarma(Anna). Second is Sevvelsharmaah (Thambi). My eyes popped but I didn’t shout. Due to sweetest birthday treat, I have to hold the pain and sleep like nothing happen. The next morning when I woke up, first thing came to my mind is how heavy was the last gift.

I LOVE MY FAMILY.

2 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

Good kids. it will be one of the best memory to be remembered till the old days.

Smiling Moon said...

indeed