Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MY LOVE

He was a total stranger when we got engaged on 7th December 2002. My mom says, she already check his details and background. No problem with him, and I will live a happy (Happy means secure) life with him. Because he is government staff. JUST LIKE IN MOVIES.

The following week, he call for a date on 12th December 2002 and we went for a movie “April Mathathil”. The movie sucks. Worse is I have no feeling towards him. When he tried to hold my hand, I say “I DON’T LIKE. DON’T EVER TRY TAT AGAIN”. Thank god he didn’t get mad.

When I was about to leave, he bought me grapes and anklet. He wanted to drop me at home, but I say I only need a cab to get home. I was damn rude to him. He stopped a cab, open the door and say “take care. Once u reach home, call me”. Hearing his soft advice, caring and smile, I guess cupid struck my heart. I tell myself I should give him space to get close to me.

The following week, on 19th December 2002 I called up for a date. That’s when I know him more closer and fall in love. I know it’s just one day. But in one day time, I get to know many things about him. The best part, he ask me to pay for what I ate, and he will pay his own. LOL. Couldn’t guess what was in his mind. But I tell him, its my treat. I will pay for him too. I allow him to send me home, hold my hand and kiss me. THE MEMORY STILL FRESH IN MY MIND. Till we get married, I spend for every going out expenses. Guys usually say gals will make man’s wallet empty. Just to prove to him, it’s not true in my matter.

10 years of marriage, we have secured (Now secured means Happy) life because we share everything. Ohhh, Of course we do fight. Part of life. The last fight was when I had my hairdo, he say u look damn ugly when others say I look pretty and younger. I throw scoop ladle at him. DASHYAT RIGHT !!!! HA HA HA

14th February 2003 is our 1st Valentine.
14th February 2012 is our 10th Valentine.

No comments: