Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CANCEL DIWALI CELEBRATION


My first boy had chicken pox. Whenever he scratched too vigorously, we reminded him not to scratch, and then he will rub the spots hard He was even running a high temperature for several days and was sick. Seeing him such makes my heart miserable. I wish I could help him to take all the pains away. He is just 4 years old. I could not utter a word when I’m with him. I will burst out crying if I try to calm him down whenever he complains of itchiness or pain.
Well, for diwali , I have canceled my entire plan. For me the most important matter is that he recovers soon.

2 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

Hopefully he recovers soon. And you all can celebratelate Diwali. Im sure they were eagerly awaited for the day unfortunately unable to participate. Anyhow i'm sure Sevvel did not miss the chance to play the fire crackers.

Smiling Moon said...

since sevvel got it now.. im sure it will take some time for them to play crackers