Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SHOPPING



Yesterday I went shopping at Brickfields with my sisters “Bani & Suba”. Three of us were walking around looking at clothes and other various items. Those decorative stuffs are damn expensive. I guess I will deco my home with only greeting cards.

At most stores sellers were following so close behind that make us have the uncomfortable feeling. If I do not buy... Definitely, they will curse or give that sarcastic look.

By the way, I must admit that it was an enjoyable shopping experience. In fact, I did not bargain because the sellers offer the price I expect from them.

We had dinner at GEM Restaurant. What can I say... Such delicious food...
About 9.55pm... I drop my sis’s at home and made move all the way to Taman Melati…




3 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

I might explore more at kl sentral and brickfield today until eve. Window shopping saja pun jadi la. Also need to get all the decorating items to decorate the house. If you shop on the eve im sure you can shop for more cheaper rate.

suba said...

u didn't buy for me anything!!!!!!!! bad sister. hehehe hee. u have become kanjus khan :P

Smiling Moon said...

ooi.. orang send balik u orang tanpa tambang pun sudah lebih.. nak belanja konon..