Monday, October 6, 2008

It has been quite some time since I wrote or should I say It has been a loooooong time. What have I gone through in year of 2008 so far?

My bank balance is still the same.
Able to reduce 4.5 kg
Most importantly my character been updated to a very good person. Glad that my IL has praised me. (Used to be very arrogant person)
Hubby and me – still in newly married couple mood (5 years).
Kids – what can I say... notty to max. Malaysia Boleh but with my kids TAK BOLEH

Another two more months and we all will be in 2009. then will come another goal setting, targets and new ambitions, for guys one of it would be letting go of smoking habit, for women reduce KGs, and the list will go on. end of 2009, we do not even look back at the goal sets we done on early year. That is how it goes every year.

Ok fine... what about me... THE SAME. He he he out of 10 listing, I will be able to reach two or three only. not bad... ok... its time for me to chow. Boss is around. Do not want him to catch me blogging. Will be back soon and more active.

Hey... I will update few of diwali shopping soon. With photos... cheeyah….

No comments: