Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2009 GOAL SETTING

WOW... Time passes fast... I did not realize it has almost to end of year and It’s time to set 2009 Goal.

My goal for next year would be
Saving up to RM!@##$$ Shhhhhh secret... HE HE HE... But definately Big Amt..
Loose weight... get my ideal weight 55kg…

The truth about loosing weight. I’ve been working on it since 2004 and every year my weight increase insist of decrease. Wat am I supposed to do.. food is too good to resist… but this time. I’m really into it.. HAVE TO. so FRENS... Pls support..
FROM 80 TO 55 :)


2 comments:

BMahendran said...

aaah..i also got few goal..first time actually im setting goals for the year!! hehehe

secret2 :p
neway akka gud luck in losing weight, dun forget to enjoy the fud at the same time!! hehehe...n yeah i wil join to eat ur cooking! tell me when! hehep

Smiling Moon said...

thanks for ur wishes.. i will definately invite u and puvanan .. make sure u and him free to join..