Thursday, December 18, 2008

Violence not the solution

I received email from a fren with the title of Last week in Chennai college [ India ] 08-11-2008

Watching this clip… I hesitate to continue but still made my self-strong enough to go ahead. To be frank after seeing such clip... I got fever.
First thing cross my mind was “did Gandhi really born and lived there” what would he say if still alive.
And why are they pointing at policeman. What happen to the parents who raised such children. Shame on them.
Spending so much to send their kids to get good education and this is what they have learned.
When will people realize VIOLENCE IS NOT AT ALL A SOLUTION.

I don’t really know the actual reason behind the cruel incident.
But the way they being thrashed by the animals. The attack went on even when the victim is unconscious.

The email sender did ask” Still want to send your children to study in India?”
NO AWAY. I will never send them to India even for a vacation. Its’ not that im pointing at everyone in India. But I prefer to be on safe side.

No comments: