Friday, December 12, 2008

TERRIBLE FOOD

Friday Morning (12 DEC 08) , I N Hubby went for prayers at Thandayutha baani temple(Sentul). He shave his head. I hate that look without his hair. It was early morning 6.30am prayers. After that we went to RESTAURANT opposite the temple (I prefer not to highlight the name). That restaurant was famous once a upon a time. But When I entered, I realized everything is petetic now. Still we carry on N order Puri, Rawa Thosai.

Puri yeakkkkkkkkk!!!!taste so horrible. I did not like it. My hot Nescafe sucks. Than comes Rawa thosai. Guess what.. when my hubby unfold the thosai, he found rat shit in it. How come a cook didn’t realize that. My hubby got Really Pissed off and shouted at them. We didn’t pay a single sen for it, even the manager never try to calm us. He just carry on with his work and greeted new customer who walk in. we were making a loud noise at counter hoping this new customer would understand and walk away.. but all in vain.. they just smile at us and carry on sitting to place their order.. Maybe regular customer…
hmmmmm… until now wondering what could be in my puri that it tasted bad.

4 comments:

suba said...

so disgusting!!!! o_O

Smiling Moon said...

yes suba.. it is..

Anonymous said...

yuck....epedi enum einthe mathri kadai oduthe ne puriyale...

Scorpion said...

Both of you made a mistake! Should have parcelled the food and lodge a complaint with FOMCA. Then sue them till they draw down their shutters! Making noise doesn't help! Malaysia have a long way to learn about CONSUMER RIGHTS!