Monday, February 16, 2009

LOL

2nd February 2009
The Good news is I have lost 1 kg for the month of January 09. I feel good and have the confident to reduce more. need to spend more time on exercise and control my food. Especially rice at night.


9th February 2009
I have taken pal Kodaam and donate blood at thaipusam. . When I almost reaching the steps on top.. There was Volcano bursting inside my head. My eyes spinning uncontrollably cause of dizziness. In addition, this tourist keep taking my pictures, I could not show a reaction of being cool taking milk kodaam. Right at that time I point my finger at my face and say “inthe onekeh theveyah” . this is my first attempt taking pal kodam at Batu Malai.


14th February 2009
Had a great time at Midvalley DOME. After dinner, we went to see movie. "HOUSE"… the movie seems to be boring.. but that inchi inchi was nice. I mean from both of us.. LOL. didn’t wish early.. so sorry… happy belated valentine.

No comments: