Friday, June 26, 2009

Long Lost Contact "Fren"

It was in 2004, 5 of us share car and go to work. Kath, Kasturi, Yoges, Jumma and me. We had a good time every day with jokes, cooking recipe, and grumble about our bosses. Until one day, I moved house near LRT station. Furthermore my house was far from the place Kath pick up. And Lrt made a convenient life for me as it’s just across my house. The last I saw all of them is on May 2005. I don’t know why but I never tend to call any of them. It’s been 4 years.

Yesterday meet one gal. she used to work at the parking lot, where we usually park the car. She knows all of us well. And she tells me .. Kath is now married N moved to Seremban. Kasturi husband always fall sick and she struggle to raise 4 kids on her own. Very strong lady. Yoges.. kidney failure. Last month admitted in ICU.. About Jumma she have no idea.

I feel very bad cause never keep in touch with them…. I need to meet them.

No comments: