Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BODY MASS INDEX "BMI"


I have been going through this issue for past 6 years. So disappointed cause never been serious in doing exercise nor eating the right food. Kept saying I will loose but at the end, I have grown from L to XL… Now XL to XXL.

Three months back, I was so happy that I lost 2 kg.. but all in vain when my eating unhealthy food habit continuous. got to know from my sister that after the age of 30.. its hard to loose… it means I only have another 1 year to go.

Today onwards, I will stop talking or posting at my blog about my obesity. No point in talking when there is no action.

3 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

Must be strong in the decision made. Eat oats daily if you really wanna drastically loose quickly. Of course not really a tasty item, therefore consume more fruits too so help you to keep refreshed. If you taking 2 big spoon of rice now reduce it to 1 big spoon. Avoid junk foods and fast foods.

tulipspeaks said...

wanna go to gym with me?
:-)


ammu.

Smiling Moon said...

i love to but stuck with Califrnia Fitness - 1 year contract.