Friday, June 5, 2009

LOVING WIFE

I attend a funeral on 26th May 2009. She is just 41 and died because of drinking poison. When I say drinking poison , many will ask why ?

The reason is a very long story. her husband found out that he have cancer and will live for 8 months only. He didn’t tell his wife. He arrange all the necessary documents , will and many more arrangement before his day come. However, this woman manages to find out. Could not bare the news she drank poison. Been admitted in hospital for a week. When someone loves their life partner so much.. of course they would not be able to bear the sad news.. But she supposed to think of her kids.. Her elder child is only 16... When I asked my hubby, will he hide from me? He say definitely… because he knows that I would cry day and night. I do not want to condemn on what she have done. I only can say all because of her love. Now the husband is more worried about his children. He have to start back from A. if only what the doctors say is not true... I’m very sure the doctor would be a death man..

One of my uncle also confirm having cancer. After that, he found out there is none. It has been 3 years since. And he still around. Alive,
May her soul rest in peace. That’s all I can say.

1 comment:

Bavani Mahen said...

I can understand how much she loves the husband. This is a issue where each women must ask themselves, if they were in the same situation, would they do the same. At first thought we might want to go for the same decision the lady made but a wise lady will think of what her current surrounding is and what gonna happen if she dies. Isn't it the greatest memories will be in your life to continue living with all the greatest time you spent with the loved ones rather than you die and bury the thoughts away just in a snap. Its painful but not worth. I'm sure the life partner will dissapointed with such decision made. There is a lot of space in this world to fit you in to do a lot of good things in the name of your beloved. Isn't it sounds a lot nicer. Think wisely before making a decision. If you totally depressed, best to share with anyone you trust before doing anything. Life is only once, no turning back.