Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bond... James Bond


I watch James Bond. This would be my second Bond, which I watched. Never had seen any of Bond movies before because I hated that name. Bond … James Bond... wat the heck is that.

However, this one … I mean Daniel Craig attracted me. Gorgeous looking and great skills of tackling villains... Moreover, uncontrollable Bond. He never listens, I like that...
About the movie…naaaahhhhh... I’m not good in describing or commenting. All I can say is it’s a entertaining movie..

4 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

I never liked James Bond movie and have not watched any till to date. I hate that womaniser. But i heard he is not like that and different from other Bonds. Thanks for the director ammend on the character a bit.

Smiling Moon said...

was the same as u..but latest Bond change my opinion abt bond.. i will say u never regret watch the latest BOND.

Will Staples said...

I never cared for Bond, myself - he always struck me as basically a well-dressed, smooth-talking thug. The more recent movies have been better than the older ones, though.

Smiling Moon said...

LOL.. Wat can i say will.. u r very much true on his well dressed.