Thursday, November 13, 2008

If Your husband is having affair.


Ere goes another topic. Always in my head. So wat could be ur next step?

a) Will you forgiving him? I mean like nothing happen and start back happy life...
b) Or you leave him? Hmmm which means I can stand on my own... I do not need youuuuuu!

I have highlighted the above subject due to the latest case of famous actor and actress.. Norman Hakim, Abby Abadi and Memey.. abby choose option A when he cheated on her with Faradhiya. Luck is on his side when she gave him another chance to correct it. Now he did it again (maybe he should sing “oopps I did it again” Britney)... This time she choose B... Fair enough.. All I can say is she have given him a chance and he did not use it wisely.

No one of us ever wish to face such situation; in fact nobody is ready because they do not want to. If u r asking me I have to say that it is unfaithfulness cannot be tolerated in a marriage. It takes tooo much effort to build back the trust and love, if it is possible.

5 comments:

Bavani Mahen said...

I support Abby on her decision made. I too following up on their case. He should've been greatful that she have forgiven him the first time and the second time, he too it for granted and facing the consequences now.
Norman just faking it by crying in front media. Its not something can be forgiven and no women will love to share their man with another women.
What if Abby did it? Can he take it? I'm sure not and the issue will be bigger just because she is a women.

hythassan said...

Yes... agreed. Am had bad mariage experience. In fact, now am struggling to decide which way am heading to... option a or option b. If i choose option a, maybe, he will do again. If i choose option b, am i strong enough? thats imposible when a husband with womaniser attitude only had 1 woman, definetly more than 1.

Smiling Moon said...

hi hythassan.. its sad to hear abt ur situation. well, the choice is urs.. u drive in ur life. so u decide the route u wants to go. Be strong fren..

Smiling Moon said...

yes bavani.. in fact he's an actor.. he can definately act front of media.. but the truth only god knows.

Scorpion said...

In the first place why does "affairs" happen?

a) To prove the macho side of the man?

b) The woman once he loved is no more in her?

c) She transformed to a nagging overweight pessisimist?

There is no smoke without fire! Sorry to differ here.