Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GRADUATION


Graduation is a very special occasion. It is a beautiful experience to anyone to be graduate.
Well, My sister Suba will graduate on 22nd November 2008 at Putrajaya.
Always made us very proud of her with her commitment to school and studies...
she even won special award “book prize”. It is a special award given to students that got the best score for all the major papers taken for area of specialization in - Quality management.
Since i love my sis.. I asked her what she would like to have from me.
Gave me a heart attack … I must choose one of below …

1. handphone
2. laptop
3. car
4. boutique saree

Sorrylah…. I regret for asking her..
Will update soon with photos of her graduation.

7 comments:

suba said...

this suppose to be a top secret :P.

suba said...

kappal yari poyachi, manam kuda vangiyachi, alamak subaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suba said...

wait a minute. is that 'i love my sis'. uhuuu uhuu uhuuu.
now im getting heart attack. 'sollave illa'
now i can ask for more, a bungalow under my name would do too. the ball is in ur court. :D

Smiling Moon said...

OHHH NO... I made a mistake my mentioning i love my sis.. sorry for the Heart Attack sis..

BMahendran said...

heyyaa! i just had my graduation months ago as well..didnt get any of those fancy things ur sis asked :( ahaha

buy her car la...i mean pay for the deposit :p the rest she can tnaggung! ahahaha ( kancil no need deposit kan kan?)

neway..first time in ur blog..heyya to u. keep on writing

Mahendran
www.BMahendran.com

suba said...

yea. finally got the most expensive gift from my sis,puspa. baloooon!!!!!!!!! what!!!!!!? baloooooon!!!? hahahahah. n finally her two kids brought it back home too n left nothing 4 me. heh heh hee.
very impressive :-P

Smiling Moon said...

biasalah dik.. jgn marah yeh.. he he he